Friday, May 5, 2017

Virtual Assistant Aris

Virtual Assistant Aris
Currently, as I observed the vast and widespread on the ongoing evolution of technology. I wondered myself in the wilderness and imagined deeply, on how I could harness this technology in order for me to be productive and unveil its benefits. So yesterday, my parents were planning and they share their thoughts about the escalating business called "Virtual Assistant". My father, Ariston Ruales Jr. is eager to step into the business and wants to attempt to use this kind of opportunity to earn money with the use of technology. As my father attended in the following courses, he started to maunder about his age and he explains to me why I should be the one taking the program. Honestly, I don't care all the things that my father orate to me. However, I discovered its advantages, like it can save your time from traveling to work because with this kind of work you are just sitting around and doing the work.


My father keeps inspiring me with some flowery words and somewhat it heartens me. I accepted the offer and for the first time, I saw the kind of smile that is not fake but truly proud of his son. It inspires me to serve my parents wholeheartedly more because of their expectation for me and to repay all their efforts that they've done all through these years. We both go together at the KOM Academy and he asked Ma'am Piper to train his son. I'm worried about this program because I don't have yet the desired skills for this course. However, I was motivated to those people who aren't attached to this kind of occupation. I started course 5 which is somewhat late because my father attended the other courses but I would not make it as an excuse in my field of learning.

As I go through each course, I learned new possibilities on how fat you can use the internet on your sleeves. It changed my whole perspective of using the internet because through my whole life I've been using the computer and the Internet as my fun time. However, it changed my pov, when I attended the class at the Knights of Online Marketers Academy. Ma'am piper illustrated many things on how to be a VA. He taught us the required skills in doing the necessary jobs for our future clients.
We give services to our customers like businessman or entrepreneurs that can help them lessen their load. We the Virtual Assistant can help your business grow by offering you our services like graphic designing, photoshop work, manage any projects that you want us to control, make or editing videos, create Facebook ads, as well as Google and Twitter, email management, blogging and other services that will help you someday. 

For more details, subscribe now!

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment